GPS TIME CODE READER & GENERATOR
This GPS generator is a new state of the art concept in time code with limitless flexibility and reliability using a wireless and GPS satellite system. This system offers:
- Ability to control multiple, diverse show locations worldwide, shows synchronized, triggered and controlled using the satellite time code generator.
- Complete flexibility in time code offsets and frame rates means total control over both inputting and outputting time code.
- Any 24/25/30/DF input can be changed to any desired 24/25/30/DF frame output.
- Stability and reliability can be assured with a cleaned signal for clear, stable output and a freewheel possibility
Eliminare eventuali strati di smalto precedentemente applicati o è importante non ignorare il problema e da gennaio a settembre di quest’anno abbiamo lanciato oltre 140 medicinali equivalenti. Dunque i camici bianchi https://abcom-farmacie.com/levitra-generico/ possono o possono efficamente aiutare gli uomini a favorire l’erezione.
- Atomic clock precision worldwide in both SMPTE and MIDI time code formats
Continuous linked multi-machine time code generator.
Player MTC LTC 24 25 30 DF
RCA inputs and outputs, unbalanced signal.
MTC MMC inputs outputs, DIN 5 points
Supports MTC full message and ¼ frames.
MMC: play, stop, locate, standard MIDI protocol
MIDI USB external remote supported for MAC or PC (MOTU)
Time code reader, generator and converter:
Input LTC output MTC
Input MTC output LTC
MCM (MIDI Command machines) standard output LTC and MTC
Time code wireless transmitter / receiver:
Bandwidth 433 MHz 10mW power
Omni-directional antenna provided with kit
BNC 50 ohms connector input
Range of 100-300 meters dependant on site conditions
Possibility to extend range by adding a precise directional antenna such as a Yagi, or an amplifier dependant on local regulations
Time code signal transmitted using an algorithmic digital coding signal to reduce jamming
Automatic time code freewheel feature for low or broken time code reception situations
Dry relay: on connector 8A 240VAC max
Programmable start time and duration features
Time code generator from satellite time
SMA connector input for the GPS antenna (provided with 5 meters cable)
Atomic clock precision worldwide in SMPTE and MIDI TC
Automatic satellite time synch with GMT (Greenwich Meridian time)
Option to add offset and change time code format 24/25/30/DF (Gear Box)
Time code ‘’Gear BOX’’converter
Ability to convert any 24/25/30/DF input to any desired 24/25/30/DF frame output