The BLITZ Basic is a powerful, very compact and especially competitive laser show projector. It is equipped with:
- Default laser source (s): 532 nm Genesis Taipan OPSL – one or two are integrated depending on the desired output power.
- Technically perfected reliable Taipan driver (s) guarantee long life time as well as a perfect projection.
- CT 6210H X, Y scanners with LaserAnimation’s time-tested Turbo Scan driver guarantee an excellent projection quality
Scan system speed: 40 k ILDA 8°, maximum projection angle: 80° (typical 50°), reaction time (2° opt. step): < 0.2 ms, aperture: 4 mm
- “LA Toolbox” software for remote control via PC or Mac
- Well thought cooling system containing heat sink, peltier elements and temperature controlled low noise fans
- Powder coated steel sheet housing, dustproof according to IP 54
Dimensions: 340 mm x 245 mm x 210 mm (L x W x H)
- Built-in Grating module containing two effect wheels each equipped with different glass gratings for fantastic background effects
- Integrated laser show controller Lasergraph DSP compact (PCB)
Thereby the laser projector becomes a complete independent laser show system which can be used to play back as well as program laser shows.
- Wide angle lens for expanding the laser output (mountable to the laser output window)