PHAENON X AT
The units of the PHAENON X AT series are high-end color laser projectors for professional applications with wide range of laser output powers from 5250 mW to 30,000 mW.
They are exclusively based on Genesis Taipan OPSL laser sources.
The laser sources stand out due to their high beam quality in rich colors, low divergence as well as their enormous durability. The parameters for operating temperature and current set by the manufacturer of the laser sources are observed strictly in order to maximize their life expectancy.
Special optical components for beam forming, beam combination and focusing and their professional placement and setup guarantee a sharp precise beam with a homogeneous beam profile and low divergence, even over longer distances.
The Phaenon X AT systems are equipped with:
- Genesis Taipan OPSL with following wavelengths (default):
639 nm I 577 nm I 590 nm I 532 nm I 488 nm I 480 nm I 460 nm
- Technically perfected reliable laser diode as well as Taipan drivers for each laser source guarantee a completely balanced projection picture. All color curves are calibrated so that mixed colors do not change when fading in or out.
- CT 6210H X, Y scanners with LaserAnimation’s time-tested Turbo Scan driver guarantee an excellent projection quality
scan system speed: 40 k ILDA 8°, maximum projection angle: 80° (typical 50°), reaction time (2° opt. step): < 0.2ms, aperture: 4 mm
- “Electronic Masking” plus “Safety Masking” → unique safety technology
Using the controlling software “La Toolbox” a graphical mask can be generated from geometric shapes in a way similar to a vector based graphics software. The laser intensity can be defined individually for each shape. Thereby it is possible to limit the laser output for certain areas such as the auditorium or opposite beamers.
- Motorized beam adjustment allows the comfortable adjustment of the beam superposition. The position of eachcolored beam can be readjusted until all colors are superposed exactly. The projector does not need to be removed from the platform.
- WLAN module for remote control of the projector using included iPod “touch”or iPhone, iPad using the “LAToolbox App” (Wifi version of “LA Toolbox” software)
- “LA Toolbox” software for remote control via PC or Mac
- Display with jog dial control for setting operation values on the projector
- LAN for connection to Ethernet
- Temperature controlled low noise fans with high efficiency (“Papst”)
- Peltier elements which either heat up or cool down
- Aluminum anodized housing, dustproof according to IP 54 with two different lengths:
– PH X AT compact for up to 4 Taipans: 420 mm x 406 mm x 223 mm (L x Wx H)
– PH X AT regular for 5 to 7 Taipans : 620 mm x 406 mm x 223 mm (L x W x H)
- Stable stainless steel yoke for safe installation on truss
- Protector for output window
- Built-in grating module containing two effect wheels each equipped with different glass gratings for fantastic background effects
- Integrated laser show controller Lasergraph DSP compact (PCB)
Thereby the laser projector becomes a complete independent laser show system which can be used to play back as well as program laser shows.
- LD Optics → special optics to reduce the divergence of Taipan OPSL laser source(s)